Get your Daily PhyZeke Fitness Fix!
Get daily motivation, ideas and event updates from our Team. Click the link below to our Facebook page and join our strong & growing community!
Zeke is a passionate Trainer, Fitness Consultant & Health Coach as well as Husband to his amazing wife and partner Sophia. He has been a successful professional in the Fitness World and Weight Loss Industry for over two decades and he resides with his young family in beautiful Somerset County, New Jersey.
Call today for YOUR
LIFE CHANGING CONSULTATION!
Eseckias DerilusPhyZeke Fitness, LLC2436 Lamington RoadBedminster, NJ 07921 908- 787-8077 or 862-210-ZEKEVisit My Website
TRANSFORM YOUR HEALTH IN 30 DAYS!
Visit my website @ www.zekeshakeology.com for more information
- Nourish your body with the nutrients it needs for optimal health
- Loose weight
- Reduce cravings
- Increase energy levels and stamina
- Promote regularity and healthy digestion
StrongSmartSafe ™ introduces simple, effective and proven self-defense techniques taken from law enforcement, stand up and ground fighting styles. Participants will be able to practice and apply them in real life scenarios, introducing them to physical, verbal and mental skills needed to react to and survive violent situations at home or in public. Ideal for ages 12& up!
We are very excited to announce that our wonderful Yoga Teacher Arti Mathur has received her PiYO LIVE certification and is running classes at our studio!! Please call us for more information 908.787.8077
PiYo LIVE is a...
• Music driven, athletic workout
• Inspired by the mind-body practices of
Pilates and Yoga
• Includes flexibility training, strength, conditioning and dynamic moment
Bootcamp at The Hills
Are you still not in a healthy routine after the New year ?
Join us and become inspired, motivated & educated by one of the Top Trainers & Nutrition Coaches in the Tri State area! Zeke Derilus and his team change lives on a daily basis with the complete combo of accountability, nutrition and expert workouts. We cheer you on and are by your side every step of the way :)
We love what we do!!
Try one of our Bootcamp Classes, get a consultation and feel the difference! Workouts designed for all fitness levels:
Where: The Hills Recreation Center
75 Hansom Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Introductory Boot Camp Special ...$160 for 1st month for First time Participants Only!!
Call us 908.787.8077 or sign up Online at www.PhyZekeFitness.com
- Lose Weight
- Increase Strength & Endurance
- Strengthen Abdominal & Back Muscles
- Improve balance
- Fit Body = Better Fitting Clothes
When the right time is RIGHT NOW
Why are you still waiting for the right time to get fit?
You are busy and hectic. Your family member is sick. Your job is demanding. You are focused on planning a big life event. Your kids are pulling you in a million different directions. You’re an emotional eater…and now is an emotional time.
There are a million and more excuses for why you haven’t made your body a priority…yet. At the back of your mind you believe that the day will come when you are ready to take action in getting back in shape.
But that right time hasn’t come.
Let’s be honest with each other right now. The right time to get fit won’t ever magically appear. There will always be another life event to navigate. There’s always going to be someone you know who is sick…and you’ll even get sick at times. You will always have a reason to emotionally eat, if you allow yourself that chaos.
So what’s the solution? Drift through life in a body that you aren’t happy with? Avoid mirrors and bathing suits and sleeveless tops? Comfort yourself with the thought that you’ll dial in your fitness one day…just not today?
I’d like you to consider that the right time to get fit is RIGHT NOW.
Not despite your current life challenges but BECAUSE of them.
How much more effective do you think you’ll be dealing with a busy schedule, sick relatives, big life events and active kids when you’re living in an energetic, functional, fit body? Loads more effective!
Consider your current challenges as reasons why you MUST get fit NOW rather than excuses as to why you CAN’T get fit now. I know you can do this. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Call or email me now to get started on your journey to a fit, active, sexy and super functional body! I’m here to get you to your goals in the shortest amount of time possible. Let’s do this!
The Longer You Wait...
The harder it gets.
Plain and simple. Every week that slides into another month, and every month that slides into another year makes it that much harder for you to work back to a place of health and energy.
Start now. Work hard. Achieve your greatness.
I’m here to help!
Spinach and Red Pepper Frittata
This is a very simple, very healthy egg white fritatta dish that comes together in a curiously tasty way. I honestly didn’t have the highest of expectations of this dish in the taste department, considering that I composed it focusing on the nutritional components, and not with taste in mind, and was completely blown away by the tastiness! Enjoy as breakfast or dinner.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need…
- 4 cups spinach
- olive oil spray
- ½ cup roasted red bell pepper (from jar), diced
- ½ teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- sea salt
- 2 cups egg white
- fresh ground pepper
- Place an inch of water in a large oven-proof skillet. Bring to a boil Add the spinach and wilt for 2 minutes. Remove the spinach and place on a paper towel. Squeeze out excess water. Chop the spinach.
- Wipe out the skillet and place over medium heat. Add the bell peppers, garlic, thyme and a sprinkle of sea salt. Sauté for 3 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Place the egg whites in a large bowl. Whisk for a couple of minutes until lightly frothy and add in a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Mix in the spinach and red pepper mixture.
- Preheat the broiler. Wipe out the skillet and return to medium heat. Apply a light spray of olive oil to the skillet. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet, turning the pan to evenly distribute. Shake the pan gently and use a spatula to lift the edges of the frittata, to let eggs run underneath.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 5 minutes, shaking the pan gently a few times. Once the eggs are almost fully set remove from heat.
- Place the frittata under the broiler for up to 3 minutes, watching closely to prevent burning. Remove from heat, cool for 5 minutes, then cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 79 calories, 1g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 201mg sodium, 2g sugar, 2g fiber, and 15g protein.
Spread the word. Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.