Get your Daily PhyZeke Fitness Fix!
Get daily motivation, ideas and event updates from our Team. Click the link below to our Facebook page and join our strong & growing community!
Zeke is a passionate Trainer, Fitness Consultant & Health Coach as well as Husband to his amazing wife and partner Sophia. He has been a successful professional in the Fitness World and Weight Loss Industry for over two decades and he resides with his young family in beautiful Somerset County, New Jersey.
Call today for YOUR
LIFE CHANGING CONSULTATION!
Eseckias DerilusPhyZeke Fitness, LLC2436 Lamington RoadBedminster, NJ 07921 908- 787-8077 or 862-210-ZEKEVisit My Website
TRANSFORM YOUR HEALTH IN 30 DAYS!
Visit my website @ www.zekeshakeology.com for more information
- Nourish your body with the nutrients it needs for optimal health
- Loose weight
- Reduce cravings
- Increase energy levels and stamina
- Promote regularity and healthy digestion
StrongSmartSafe ™ introduces simple, effective and proven self-defense techniques taken from law enforcement, stand up and ground fighting styles. Participants will be able to practice and apply them in real life scenarios, introducing them to physical, verbal and mental skills needed to react to and survive violent situations at home or in public. Ideal for ages 12& up!
We are very excited to announce that our wonderful Yoga Teacher Arti Mathur has received her PiYO LIVE certification and is running classes at our studio!! Please call us for more information 908.787.8077
PiYo LIVE is a...
• Music driven, athletic workout
• Inspired by the mind-body practices of
Pilates and Yoga
• Includes flexibility training, strength, conditioning and dynamic moment
Bootcamp at The Hills
Are you still not in a healthy routine after the New year ?
Join us and become inspired, motivated & educated by one of the Top Trainers & Nutrition Coaches in the Tri State area! Zeke Derilus and his team change lives on a daily basis with the complete combo of accountability, nutrition and expert workouts. We cheer you on and are by your side every step of the way :)
We love what we do!!
Try one of our Bootcamp Classes, get a consultation and feel the difference! Workouts designed for all fitness levels:
Where: The Hills Recreation Center
75 Hansom Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Introductory Boot Camp Special ...$160 for 1st month for First time Participants Only!!
Call us 908.787.8077 or sign up Online at www.PhyZekeFitness.com
- Lose Weight
- Increase Strength & Endurance
- Strengthen Abdominal & Back Muscles
- Improve balance
- Fit Body = Better Fitting Clothes
What an incredible picture!
There are few things as inspirational as a stunning before and after picture. To see how the human body can dramatically transform is simply incredible!
Have you ever thought about creating your own before and after picture?
While the initial photos are certainly not fun to take, I’d like to share why I believe this is just what you’ve been missing to achieve the fit body you’ve always wanted.
Here’s why you should take before pictures…
- You get fired up! Pulling on that bathing suit and standing in front of a camera may feel a bit like standing in front of a firing squad, but this simple act will light a fire within you. By having a starting off point for your transformation, you’re now on the path to improvement. The journey has begun!
- You accurately track progress. One of the biggest frustrations that clients have when they start working towards a fitness goal is how slowly their weight drops. Losing fat and gaining muscle doesn’t always show up on the scale, and so it’s important not to allow the scale to dictate your success. Instead, get back into that bathing suit every 30 days for updated pictures. After 90 days you will have 4 photos to arrange side-by-side, showing the progress of your transformation. Photos are undeniable proof that your body is losing fat, gaining muscle and transforming into something spectacular!
- You stay on the program. Knowing that there is another photo date coming up may be all the extra motivation you need to stay on your healthy eating and exercise program. When temptation hits you’ll think about the way that you will look in that bathing suit and the evolution that you want the pictures to show. Each picture will be more attractive than the next!
- You have an incredible story to share! Sharing your before and after pictures, once you have achieved your goal, is a special way to motivate others to begin their own fitness journey. Your handful of pictures will show the progression of fat loss, muscle development and confidence in a way that words simply cannot describe. I can’t wait to see yours!
I’m here to take you from your before to your after. Body transformation is my specialty – call or email today to get started!
The Vulnerability Paradox
Sharing a picture of yourself in a bathing suit today might terrify you. The thought of someone else looking at your imperfections can be so uncomfortable that you avoid it indefinitely.
The paradox is that as soon as you make yourself vulnerable, you’re no longer in it alone. You now have someone on your side, giving you the guidance you need to achieve the body of your dreams.
Drop your guard => Be vulnerable => Accept help => Achieve your goal!
Lemon Blanched Asparagus
This is a quick and healthy asparagus recipe to use throughout the week. Part of an on-going fat burning meal plan is to eat small, protein+fiber based meals every 2-3 hours, and this lemon blanched asparagus is a fantastic recipe to use for the greens and fiber in your meals. I like to make a triple batch that will last in the fridge in a large ziplock bag for about 3 days of meals. Make sure not to blanch too long, so that the asparagus maintains a crisp-tender consistency, so that it will remain fresh tasting for a few days, and never mushy. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- 1 Lemon
- 1 large bunch Asparagus, ends trimmed
- sea salt and black pepper
- Bring 4 cups of water to boil in a large skillet. Juice the lemon and add to the water.
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water for 4 minutes. Remove the asparagus with tongs, or by pouring into a colander. Generously season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 20 calories, 0g fat, 4g carbohydrate, 2mg sodium, 1g sugar, 2g fiber, and 2g protein.
Spread the word. Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.